Tel: 01234 220480
Email: Mrs Hinkley on email@example.com
Oak Road, Bedford, MK42 0HH
Head of Year
MPS/UPS + TLR2 (£4,000 per annum)
•Head of Year – Reception;
•Head of Year – Year 3;
•Head of Year – Year 4;
•Head of Year – Year 5;
•Head of Year – Year 6
King’s Oak Primary is an ambitious school and following a recent restructure, we are looking to appoint outstanding practitioners to take on a Head of Year post as outlined above within the school who will also relish the significant challenges ahead.
The successful candidates will co-ordinate, monitor and evaluate teaching and learning within specified year groups and will liaise with other members of the Leadership Team, to ensure continuity and progression throughout the curriculum across the school.
This is a great opportunity for a driven professional, who is an outstanding classroom practitioner, to join our team. You must be an inspiring teacher with the energy and creativity to lead and support other teachers within your specified year group. We are looking for candidates with a preferred subject strength in Science, Literacy/English or Mathematics, however this is not essential.
You must possess the skills and determination to ensure that pupil attainment, behaviour and achievement within your year group is achieved.
King’s Oak Primary School offers:
- enthusiastic pupils who love learning
- an ethos of team working and mutual support
- supportive SLT, parents/carers and governors
- senior leaders that create a culture where all are valued and can thrive.
- excellent facilities and resources
- be an excellent classroom practitioner
- be committed to continuing to raise the achievement and attainment of pupils within your specified year group
- have the drive, enthusiasm and commitment to develop colleagues and our school further
- have the ability to use their own initiative, be innovative and work well as part of a team
We are a large primary school of 911 pupils currently on roll consisting of two buildings on a large site.
If you would like to have a tour of the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Head of Year - Tour’ in the subject field, clearly outlining your preferred date and time. We will try our best to accommodate this or reach a mutually convenient date/time.
For further information and an application form visit our school website www.kingsoakprimary.co.uk.
Please send your completed application form clearly outlining your preferred Year group or Key Stage to email@example.com
Closing date is Thursday 21st Februry 2019 at 9.00am
Interviews are planned for Tuesday 26th February 2019